Building your Sales Pipeline for HR Consultants
February 1 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
About this event
Duncan Battishill, has specialised for 15 years in working with small and medium sized organisations. His reputation for coaching technical experts to grow their own businesses has lead to him being a regular Panel member on numerous UK & Internationally focussed entrepreneurial programmes.
Duncan has designed and facilitated numerous sales & business development programmes across a number of market sectors including technology, consulting and professional services. Duncan has a passion for mentoring and helping purpose driven leaders.
Join us for this 1 hour session where Duncan will provide HR Consultants with practical ideas on:
- Why a Sales Pipleline is critical for your business to thrive?
- What should my Sales Pipeline look like?
- How can I build a healthier sales pipeline in 2022?
About the presenter
Over the last 20 years I have co-founded a Training & Development Consultancy and Sales Development Consultancy, working with both privately owned businesses and global businesses across a range of market sectors, including Engineering, Technology, Information Technology, Education & Consulting organisations too.
I have a track record in training & coaching consultants, scientists, engineers, technologists, medics and non-sales people who are wanting to develop their own businesses. My particular areas of specialism & interest are working with innovative & technical experts who are passionate about their Product & service offering.
Problems I have helped leaders & teams overcome are:
- Quickly assessing the strengths of their sales capability & providing corrective action
- How to get engage & connect with different types of decision makers
- How to increase the number of meetings with decisions makers
- How to qualify early sales conversations into real opportunities
- How to implement a repeatable sales process for your business