- This event has passed.
Understanding Your Numbers, Finance for HR Business Owners
November 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
About Understanding Your Numbers, Finance for HR Business Owners
15 November 2023 @ 12:00 -13:00
Join us for an insightful online event on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 12:00, where our expert speaker Paul Dallibar will guide us through the world of business finance, helping you a gain a better understanding of your numbers.
- Paul will demystify financial jargon and take us on a journey that covers:
- Sales Forecasting and how to approach it
- Planning what needs to be spent on your business
- How cash and profit are not the same and what can happen if you get it wrong
- The importance of the cash-flow forecast and how to prepare one
- Understanding your breakeven?
- What a Profit and Loss account looks like
- The Balance Sheet
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your financial literacy as an HR business owner and take control of your business’s financial health.
About the Speaker
Paul Dallibar is a business advisor and coach with over 20 years experience of helping businesses, both large and small. A Fellow of the Institute of Consulting, Paul was most recently engaged on the highly successful “Hothouse Project” run by the University of Chichester, where he was responsible for devising and delivering a program of support to almost 800 businesses, mostly start-ups.
Prior to setting up on his own, Paul worked in financial services for major blue-chip companies.
Testimonials of Paul’s sessions
“Extremely useful and thought provoking”
“Informative and well delivered”
“The sessions were informative, thorough and detailed”