- This event has passed.
From HR Independent to Financial Independence
10 June 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
About this event
You’re working hard to build a successful HR business, but when was the last time you looked at your own finances?
Over the lunch hour I’m going to help you find some answers to your personal money and pension questions, in a jargon light and judgement free environment.
I will be talking through:
- Getting your finances organised
- Figuring out how much you should be saving
- How to determine where to save
- Making the most of tax benefits
- Understanding investments and investment returns
- When and where to get financial advice and guidance
If you have a particular question you want me to tackle, please feel free to get in touch.
About the presenter
I run my own Employee Benefits Consultancy and am an accredited HRi member. Before I switched to HR a decade ago, I worked as a Financial Adviser, and I have recently qualified as a Certified Financial Coach. As part of my service, I run financial workshops for employees helping them understand the pension schemes and benefits I set up and manage for their employers. I’m happy to help my fellow indies understand more about their money.