Susi O’Brien HR
Susi O’Brien HR is all about supporting employers in making confident, ethical, and business-savvy decisions on HR matters. This assists organisations to grow, develop, and succeed through their people.
You might be a small employer looking to implement simple but effective policies and processes to benefit your team. Alternately, you might be a larger organisation with internal HR roles already in place, but looking for additional support with a particular problem or project. Either way, Susi O’Brien HR has the expertise and energy to assist with what you need.
Typical activities undertaken include:
• Provision of bespoke employment contract templates, HR policies, and other HR documentation
• Advice on various HR issues, including disciplinary and grievance situations
• Management training on HR and employment law
• Carrying out investigations
• Support with varied projects such as recruitment, job evaluation, or in-depth guidance on particular employment law issues
Services are usually provided online (though in-person visits within Edinburgh & the Lothians are possible) and can be provided on a retained or occasional basis.www.obrienHR.co.uk
Back to directory listings